• When a student enrolls they are considered to be enrolling for the entirety of our season from September – June, and they agree to participate in our June show (if applicable).
• A $25 registration fee per dancer will be charged at the beginning of each season. This fee covers administrative costs of the registration process. In a family with more than one dancer, the 2nd dancer will be charged $15, 3rd—$10, 4th—$5, and there will be no registration fee for the 5th student or more.
• If you enrolled in auto-pay, your credit card will be processed on the 1st of each month. If paying by cash or check, there will be a $20 late fee that is assessed to unpaid balances on the 10th of each month.
• Every dancer at Taylor Studios will be required to have a credit card on file (even if your preferred form of payment is cash or check). On the 10th of the month, we reserve the right to process your card on file for unpaid balances.
• We offer a sibling discount of 10% off per each additional child enrolled.
• If you opt to pay your yearly tuition bill in full at the start of the season by cash or check, we offer a 10% discount. If you pay your yearly tuition bill in full at the start of the season by credit card, we offer a 5% discount. This discount is only available in September.
• We do not issue refunds or pro-rate monthly charges.
Recital Costume Payments
• A costume deposit of $30 PER RECITAL COSTUME is due November 1, 2023. This amount will be added to your account ledger. If you are an auto-pay customer, your costume deposits will be charged along with your monthly tuition unless another form of payment is requested at least 3 days prior to November 1, 2023. If payment is not made by the 10th, we reserve the right to process your card on file for the total amount of your costume deposit.
• Before January 1, 2024 the remaining costume balances will be entered on studio accounts. Costumes balances should be paid in full by February 1, 2024. If payment is not made by February 10th, we reserve the right to process your card on file for the amount of your costume deposit due. No costumes will be sent home with dancers unless paid for in full. Costume fees are non-refundable.